Silver Safety Update
Silver Safety Updates
Silver New American Brasserie installed a unique Veteran LED customized interior air filtration and purification system to make dining indoors as close you can come to outdoor dining. This is the first time this comprehensive and customized system has been used in restaurants.
What are we doing to make Silver as safe as possible?
- Hospital-grade Air Purification system to clean the building:
- Ultraviolet light in the air conditioners to disinfect air moving through Silver
- Air purifiers through the dining room
- Ultraviolet light fixtures to clean surfaces overnight
- Glass panels between booths
- Disinfecting and Sanitizing all high touch surfaces after each use
- Sanitizing menus after each use.
- Contactless menus are also available via a QR code
- Implemented Social Distance dining and service practices
- Requiring all Staff and Guests to wear masks when entering our buildings, where required
- Requiring Daily Wellness Checks of all Staff
AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM
How does the new system kill viruses, including COVID-19?
Hospitals and medical facilities have been using Ultraviolet light to disinfect operating rooms for years because it kills viruses like COVID. Our system treats the air.
- Ultraviolet light system treats all air going through the air conditioning system 24/7
- Air purifier treats air throughout the day as it enters the building
- Frequent disinfecting and sanitizing of high touch surfaces
What percentage of the virus does it kill?
Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of the pathogens it encounters. While we cannot say that it is 100% effective, it is a hospital grade treatment and extremely effective.
Isn’t UV light dangerous to people?
UV-C lighting is harmful when people are directly exposed over a long period of time. Our lighting is installed so that people will not be exposed to it. It is installed inside the HVAC system, inside the air purifiers
Where will the units be installed?
Multiple locations inside both front and back of house, depending on the store.
Does this system replace existing safety procedures?
No. All existing safety and cleanliness standards and procedures stay in place. The new systems are being installed in to make existing procedures even more effective.
DAILY WELLNESS CHECKS
What are daily wellness checks?
As recommended by the CDC we are conducting temperature screenings and daily wellness check-ins of all employees upon arrival and before reporting to work. After completing the daily wellness check-in the associates/managers will be cleared for work or will be directed to go home.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & SAFETY GUIDELINES
How many people can I have in my party?
Silver follows local health and safety guidelines. At this time, there are no restrictions on party size or social distancing. If that should change we will post the guidelines on our entrances.
Some Guests fall under the "ADA Exception" rule whereby they are not required to wear masks, however Silver is attempting to follow the for the health and safety of all Guests and Associates. To that end, masks will be required for entrance into any of our restaurants in jurisdictions that require masks. We've made accommodations for anyone who is unable to, or chooses to not wear a mask, with our delivery or Carhop pickup through EatAtSilver.com